4 Night /5 days trip for Varanasi- Bodhgaya
4 Night /5 days trip for Varanasi- Bodhgaya
Day 01 : Arrival + Evening Aarti
At evening, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken to River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front). Can enjoy the Ganga Aarti on Boat (optional and by own cost). Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
Day 02 : Sunrise Boat Ride + Temples Tour + Sarnath Visit
Early morning, we will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges. It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges. We will visit all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat. Latter visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata temple, Sankat Mochan(Hanuman temple) , Manas Mandir, BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast.
Latter in non, we will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum.
In evening have leisure time for shopping in Varanasi. Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
Day 03 : Varanasi – Bodhgaya [265 Kms : 4-5 Hours]
After Breakfast transfer to Bodhgaya Check in Hotel. Later Visit Lord Buddha Temple (Maha Bodhi temple), Bodhi Tree, Buddha Statue Covers other sightseeing places Sita Kund, Janki temple and Overnight stay at Hotel in Bodhgaya.
Day 04 : Bodhgaya – Varanasi [265 Kms : 4-5 Hours]
After Breakfast transfer to Gaya (12 Kms).Visit to Vishnupad Temple is sacred among Hindus and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. According to believers and religious texts, the footprints inside the temple are those of Lord Vishnu.
Later in day drive to Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi transfer to Hotel.
Day 05 : Departure transfer
Morning at your own leisure. Later in day transfer to Varanasi airport or Railway station to board your train/flight for onward destination.
What does this package include ? :
- 04 Nights accommodation in an excellent [ 3 Star, 4 Star or 5 Star Category Hotel -Depending on your choice ] Hotel with complimentary breakfast or If you have booked your accommodation on your own, we would exclude this from the quote.
- Private rowing boat in the evening for seeing aarti ceremony.
- Private rowing boat during sunrise boat ride
- Visit to some major Temples as mentioned into itinerary.
- Visit to Sarnath – A place where lord Buddha gave his first sermon
- Heritage Walk in old streets of Varanasi.
- VIP Darshan pass for Kashi Vishwanath Temple [Golden Temple]
- Hotel pick-up and drop off, sightseeing & excursions will be by chauffeur driven, private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges etc as per the program.
- All currently applicable taxes, including the GST of 5.0% applicable on total invoice amount
What does this package not include ? :
- Gratuities & Tips
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any air-fare
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Porter charges
What our guests are saying?
Dear Subham, We had really an amazing holidays in Varanasi. Your suggestion to visit an ashram came out to be very spiritual and i had really a good insight about life after interacting with Hindu Monks there. Morning boat ride was something to remember for life long. You were absolutely fantastic customizing our tours. Will recommend to everyone to use your services who are willing to visit Varanasi.
Deborah Brown - Executive - Drambuie, Scotland
We took glimpse of Varanasi tour package and our guide Sunil was superb, enthusiastic and intelligent about his city and informative without being pushy or over friendly. I thoroughly recommend this company, although not cheap it is well worth the money for an insight and knowledge of the area and its history.
L. Casagranda - Interparfums, NY, USA
The team of Tour Varanasi are first rate. It seems all who met during our stay in Varanasi were expert in their respective services. Could not have our tours smoother. Guide, driver and all concerned were very good professionals. 10 for 10 is for your customer service.
Anita Rendon - Ainsworths, UK
Are you finding it difficult to book, need more information or does it not seems suitable to you ?
Don’t worry, see our some other list of Varanasi Tours which may best suit your needs or feel free to write us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team member will revert back to you with all details you need.