4 Days Varanasi & Allahabad [Prayagraj]
4 Days Varanasi & Allahabad [Prayagraj]
Two Indian cities Varanasi and Allahabad are considered the oldest cities in Hnindu World. The Hindu mythology encompasses a ton customs and religions all which are found on the sand of these two cities, more the presence of the stream Ganga makes all of them the additional sacred for the Hindu pilgrims. This Varanasi Allahabad tour package is made to meet with those who wants to visit to these two sacred cities can be visited.
Being situated on the banks of the holy Ganga, Varanasi and its mystical charm can interact you throughout your Varanasi and Allahabad tour. The traditional palaces, Terraces and temples fringes the stream and that they are connected by a protracted chain of stone stairs. The pilgrims return all the thanks to take a dip in holy river Ganges or to immerse the ashes of their loved ones. The bazaars and also the Ghats are chaotic and colorful and additionally, you’ll be able to witness a lively rituals being performed throughout the evening prayer ceremony. Varanasi is additionally thought-about sacred among the Buddhists and also the Jains as they too have a history with the place in respect to their religions.
Allahabad is a stimulating place with a contemporary outlook. It’s one amongst the foremost journey centers within the country with a belief that the god of creation, Brahma, out of all the place descended here in Allahabad. The second name of Allahabad is known as Prayag. A place which is featured to host Kumbh and Ardh Kumbh Festival, Allahabad is beyond explanation. Allahabad tour includes visit to Ananad Bhawan, Hanuman Temple, Allahabad Fort and a visit to Triveni Sangam. A lot of people visit Allahabad for Allahabad tour with a purpose to disperse the ashes of their dead ascenders into Triveni Sangam.
Day 01 : Arrive Varanasi + Sightseeing
Arrive at Varanasi airport you will be met with your guide and transferred to your Hotel booked.
Later in the evening drive to river bank area, embark on a private boat to see cremation rituations followed by seeing evening aarti ceremony.
Return back to Hotel and stay overnight.
Day 02 : Varanasi local sightseeing
Start your day with sunrise boat ride followed by visit to Kashi Vishwanath Temple & Annapurna Temple.
After it return back to Hotel for breakfast.
Later after it enjoy half day Temple tour visiting Tulsi Manas Temple, Hanuman Temple, Morther India Temple & Monekey Temple.
After this visit to Sarnath – A place where lord Budhha Buddha owns favorite place, Sarnath is among the greatest tourist destinations in Varanasi & has utmost importance in Buddhism religion and culture.
You will see ruins of Sarnath, Budhha Temple, large Buddha statue, Archeological museum and deer park.
Day 03 : Varanasi – Allahabad – Varanasi [140 Kms / 3-4 Hours one way]
Day excursion of Allahabad visiting Hanuman Temple and Anand Bhavan. Later in day visit to Triveni Sangam.
Drive back to Varanasi and stay overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 04 : Varanasi airport departure
Morning at your leisure.
At an ideal time transfer to railway station or Varanasi airport to proceed for next destination.
What does this package include ? :
- 03 Nights accommodation in an excellent [ 3 Star, 4 Star or 5 Star Category Hotel -Depending on your choice ] Hotel with complimentary breakfast or If you have booked your accommodation on your own, we would exclude this from the quote.
- Private rowing boat in the evening for seeing aarti ceremony.
- Private rowing boat during sunrise boat ride
- Visit to some major Temples as mentioned into itinerary.
- Visit to Sarnath – A place where lord Buddha gave his first sermon
- Heritage Walk in old streets of Varanasi.
- Visit to Famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple [Golden Temple]
- Same day excursion of Prayagraj/Allahabad.
- Airport or railway station transfers, Hotel pick-up and drop off, sightseeing & excursions will be by chauffeur driven, private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges etc as per the program.
- All currently applicable taxes, including the GST of 5.0% applicable on total invoice amount
What does this package not include ? :
- Gratuities & Tips
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any air-fare
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Porter charges
Are you finding it difficult to book, need more information or does it not seems suitable to you ?
Don’t worry, see our some other list of Varanasi Tours which may best suit your needs or feel free to write us @ email@example.com and one of our team member will revert back to you with all details you need.